Parent or Legal Guardians-- What you will need to bring:
- Download and complete the enrollment forms. BRING WITH YOU TO THE SCHOOL ON DAY OF ENROLLMENT.
- Copy of birth certificate for student.
- Current (within the last 30 - 45 days) proofs of residency which include gas, water, or electric. A valid lease agreement will be accepted only if all bills are paid. These documents must be the originals, not photocopies.
- Immunization records ALL IMMUNIZATIONS MUST BE CURRENT.
- Students, grades 9 - 12, must bring a copy of their transcript.
- Athletic physical forms needing to be completed for students 7th-12th grade.
- Drivers license for high school students who have valid license.
- New students must bring former school information.
- Student's with CDIB card bring current copy.
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD YOU ARE ENROLLING INTO THE HEALDTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS, THE FOLLOWING FORMS ONLY HAVE TO BE COMPLETED ONE (1) TIME WITH ALL STUDENTS’ NAMES INCLUDED YOU ARE ENROLLING :
Home Language Form Letter to Household Lunch Form E-Rate Form Homeless Form
Choose another page in this section.