Parents or Legal Guardians-- What you will need to bring:
- Download and complete the enrollment forms. BRING WITH YOU TO THE SCHOOL ON DAY OF ENROLLMENT.
- Copy of birth certificate for student.
- Current (within the last 30 - 45 days) proofs of residency which include gas, water, or electric. A valid lease agreement will be accepted only if all bills are paid. These documents must be the originals, not photocopies.
- Immunization records ALL IMMUNIZATIONS MUST BE CURRENT.
- Students, grades 9 - 12, must bring a copy of their transcript.
- Athletic physical forms need to be completed for students 7th-12th grade.
- Drivers license for high school students who have valid license.
- New students must bring former school information.
- Students with CDIB card bring current copy.
IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN ONE CHILD YOU ARE ENROLLING INTO HEALDTON PUBLIC SCHOOLS, THE FOLLOWING FORMS HAVE TO BE COMPLETED INDIVIDUALLY FOR EACH STUDENT YOU ARE ENROLLING:
Home Language Form Letter to Household Lunch Form E-Rate Form Homeless Form